Woven in Pendleton’s Pacific Northwest mills, the Early Navajo Sarape Blanket blends historic tradition with world-class wool for a thoughtful household staple. The pattern references a prominent form of Navajo weaving from the early 1800’s, while the neutral color scheme harkens back to Rio Grande Valley influences. These rich, historical accents are combined with a high-quality, wool-cotton blend that makes for the perfect fall and winter bed cover.
- Wool-blend blanket wraps you in comfort on cold nights at home
- Weaving references historical Ute-style First Phase Chief blanket
- Blankets are woven, dyed, and hand-finished in USA
- Wool-cotton blend provides durable warmth and softness
- Unapped wool lays flat for crisp design and easy spot cleaning
- Felt edging holds blanket together for lifelong use